About the Position: Serves as a Cyberspace Operations Analyst with the Cyber security effort.Learn more about this agency
- Provide deliberate and concise crisis action planning support to the SDDC Cyberspace team senior leadership.
- Identify operational requirements, capabilities, characteristics, and organizational structure required to accomplish command Cyber objectives and missions.
- Provide SDDC with Cyberspace operations support and compliance tracking of established operations plans and orders.
- Serve as the project leader responsible for interacting and coordinating with Cyber analysts to consolidate findings into a completed product.
- Provide technical assessments addressing offensive Cyberspace operations associated with established operations and contingency plans.
- Identify, track, and provide updates for the Command's Cyber operations.
- Identify equipment, systems, tools, and contingency manpower requirements for Cyberspace support to SDDC.
- Provide advice and assistance to SDDC Cyber Staff in the operational execution of Cyber concepts, objectives, and formulation of supporting efforts.
Occasional travel - Up to 15% Annual Business Travel
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601030900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.