This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform, lead and oversee the configuration and optimization of routers and switches to support the full range of network related services. Diagnoses and resolves network problems to insure maximum availability of networks.
- You will implement modifications, upgrades, and services for the Installation Campus Area Network (ICAN) systems.
- You will review requests for additions or modifications to existing network systems and compares with present layouts, which show existing equipment or new installations.
- You will manage or perform all technical data networking tasks necessary to respond to higher headquarters data networking demands to include actions affecting the installation NIPRNET and SIPRNET connectivity.
- You will serve as subject matter expert (SME) for Secret Internet Protocol Network (SIPRNET) and Network Internet Protocol Network (NIPRNET).
- You will coordinate with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Department of the Navy, Higher Headquarters, and contractor representatives for installation, testing, and 24 hour operation of SWFPAC Networks.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601024700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.