First time hires to the Federal government salaries are normally set at the beginning of the salary range listed above.Learn more about this agency
Applicants are encouraged to use the USA Jobs resume template. However, if you do not use the template you must ensure your resume contains ALL required information which includes hours worked, starting and ending months and years, and if Federal employment (series, pay plan, and grade).
This position is located in the Multidisciplinary Arts Division, in the Office of Programs & Partnerships, at the National Endowment for the Arts. You will serve as a Grants Management Specialist for the Presenting & Multidisciplinary Works field, primarily assisting with the review and processing of applications and grants from receipt to closeout. In this capacity, you will:
- Review and process assigned applications, grants, cooperative agreements and leadership initiatives from the Presenting & Multidisciplinary Works field and track all applications through the Arts Endowment's complete process from application to Final Descriptive Report.
- Counsel applicants and prospective applicants about proposed projects in the context of published guidelines and with knowledge of field activities and trends as well as agency funding history of specific projects.
- Assist Discipline Director in recommending appropriate experts from the Presenting & Multidisciplinary Works fields to serve as application reviewers and in all processing related to these determinations; provide technical assistance, expertise, and consultation to advisory panelists as needed.
- Manage items related to Presenting & Multidisciplinary Works meetings, convenings, and workshops as well as process cooperative agreements, interagency agreements, contracts and other government documents.
- Serve as agency liaison with the Presenting & Multidisciplinary Works fields; and represent the agency at select conferences, meetings, and panels.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601020600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.