For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit www.justice.gov/usao/.Learn more about this agency
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
This position is in the Cybersecurity Services Staff (CSS), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys (EOUSA), U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) advises clients on national issues regarding the design, modernization, use, sharing, and performance of the information resources of the United States Attorneys' Offices (USAOs); develops recommendations for information technology (IT) management policies, procedures, and standards; identifies opportunities to share information resources; and assesses and addresses the needs of the USAO IT workforce.
If selected for this position, you will join a well-respected team that is responsible for administering the organizational security portfolio ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and privacy of United States Attorneys' information and associated IT infrastructure and services. CSS's security portfolio supports EOUSA, 94 United States Attorneys' offices, and over 250 geographically dispersed sites, approximately 14,000 users, and 35,000-plus IT assets. This position provides security engineering and program management expertise in support of EOUSA's IT Enterprise. Typical work assignments will include:
- Providing systems development expertise, ensuring cybersecurity solutions meet the overall needs and mission of EOUSA and the USAOs.
- Providing customer support services including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and training in response to user requirements.
- Performing IT planning and policy activities focusing on USAO needs and requirements.
- Providing direct support to the AD/CISO as the Cybersecurity Services Staff (CSS) Engineering & Shared Services (ESS) Program Manager.
- Serving as the Senior Security Engineer and overseeing all ESS cyber capabilities, developing, implementing and maintaining security services to support the overall needs and mission of EOUSA and the USAOs.
- Directly managing ESS Cybersecurity projects, developing project business cases and associated requirements and budget.
- Developing, managing, and overseeing the execution of all ESS project schedules.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601019700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.