The position is in the IT Contracting Services Division, Information Technology Acquisitions Office, Business Management and Planning Directorate, Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM/BMP/ITA/CS), in the U.S. Department of State.
Provides authoritative advice and guidance for the Bureau, overseas missions and Department regarding new and revised IT procurement policies to support technological developments, changes in federal or agency mandates that impact IT operations and security.Learn more about this agency
- Formulates a series of annual, multiyear, and long-range work plans, schedules and makes recommendations to achieve program objectives and plans for the Division.
- Identifies developmental and training needs; develops performance standards and evaluates work performances.
- Oversees the external and internal acquisition legislation, policy and guidance specific to Information Technology and cyber security.
- Maintain contacts in other federal agencies to discuss best practices, lessons learned and potential impact of new legislative requirements throughout the federal government.
- Oversees the tutelage of CORs and GTMs throughout IRM to improve knowledge and skills and creation of an extended training plan.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600972800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.