This position is located in United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Rural Development (RD), Business Center Servicing Office, Default Division, Bankruptcy Branch.Learn more about this agency
The organization provides loan servicing performance and efficiency for RD programs through exemplary customer service and fiscal stewardship while cultivating a highly productive workforce.
- Perform the full range of supervisory responsibilities typical of a first line supervisor such as planning work to be accomplished, setting and adjusting priorities, developing performance standards, etc.
- Initiate and participate in special projects related to multiple RD programs.
- Develop, modify and monitor productivity standards of the assigned organization and for all subordinate personnel.
- Consult with users and considers existing problems and constraints and recommends courses of action.
- Document and maintain the internal control structure to ensure the effective delivery of programs to mitigate program losses and lender compliance through lender monitoring, compliance and quality reviews.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600949600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.