This position is located in the Department of Labor (DOL),Employment and Training Administration (ETA), Office of Unemployment Insurance, Division of Unemployment Insurance Operations (DUIO).
This position is inside the bargaining unit.
As a recognized authority and expert in Unemployment Insurance (UI) programs, the incumbent performs the following duties:
- Serves as lead for the provision of program technical assistance and guidance to regional staff grantees, and other stakeholder groups on specific program activities and/or legislative initiatives.
- Provides authoritative advice and consultation to ETA officials and customers.
- Develops national UI guidance and technical assistance material and performs a range actions to address UI problems.
- Develops and applies new methods, approaches, and techniques or the extension, revision, and adaptation of existing methodology to new or unusual applications or situations.
- Serves as an UI program expert on behalf of the agency; review and analysis of Federal and State law, regulations and administrative procedures as appropriate, on matters related to UI programs.
- Plan and/or accomplishes unemployment insurance projects and conduct training/meetings/conferences for federal/state staff on policies, regulations, and guidance governing the UI program.
Occasional travel - 5% or less
13 - This position is at the full performance level.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600915200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.