Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his or her expertise as a IT Specialist (APPSW/DATAMGT), GS-2210-9/11 (MPP). Make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.Learn more about this agency
- Application development to include coding, testing and implementation of custom applications.
- Application development to include designing new custom applications.
- Responsible for database administration including implementation of new and existing databases.
- Responsible for database administration including database design and modeling of new and existing databases.
- Develops documentation including Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, Integration Test Plans, Release Plans, and User Guides.
- Ensuring database availability, data integrity, and data sensitivity.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600887400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.