This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide leadership for design and development of computer based and embedded systems, such as firmware development, embedded system design, application software development, circuit board design, secure code analysis, and cyber engineering.
- You will work closely with sponsors, the fleet, laboratories and contractors.
- You will anticipate future needs or trends and investigate the possibility of new approaches to overcome current limitations.
- You will guide and mentor junior engineers to develop strong computer engineering/software engineering skills and a culture of engineering rigor.
- You will provide weekly status, staff assessment inputs, mentoring, as needed communication with branch leadership, and input to branch data calls.
- You will provide effective stakeholder communication and direct on-going communication with resource sponsors, customer engineering leads, and customer program offices.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600826900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.