This position is located in the Department of Labor, Office of Administrative Programs.
- This position is outside the Bargaining Unit.
- This position is at the Full Performance Level.
Major duties for this position include but are not limited to, the following:
- Serves as team leader to a multi-disciplinary group of program and management analysts involved in administrative support activities. Incumbent ensures that team members achieve specific tasks, produce work products and services, and meet program and planning goals.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and/or improves the efficiency of internal administrative operations. Conducts evaluations or analyses on a variety of management, personnel, and financial issues.
- Provides expert advice and assistance to managers on hiring, performance management, conflict management, and holding staff accountable. Also provides advice and assistance to managers in the development of position descriptions, preparation of personnel action requests, merit staffing, etc.
- Serves as the regional contact with the Regional OASAM personnel, financial, procurement, and management officials, National Office counterparts and other federal agencies.
Occasional travel - May be required.
13 - This position is at the Full Performance Level (FPL).
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600802100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.