If you have experience leading engineering projects AND want to play a significant role in a dynamic organization, then consider joining the NIH Office of Research Facilities (ORF). For more information, visit http://orf.od.nih.gov/.Learn more about this agency
As a Lead General Engineer you will:
- Plan, design, and oversee construction of multi-million dollar construction programs.
- Oversee and maintain a close watch on the progress and status of assigned facility projects, and take appropriate action to ensure that progress and schedules of the projects are not hampered.
- Plan and develop requirements, procedures, and directives necessary for carrying out new and renovation construction projects.
- Work closely with other Divisions within ORF to move assigned projects through design and construction from inception to completion by serving as a key technical point of contact.
- Articulate and communicate to the team the assignment, project, problem to be solved, actionable events, milestones, and/or program Issues under review, and deadlines and time frames for completion.
- Prepare reports and maintain records of work accomplishments and administrative information, as required, and coordinate the preparation, presentation, and communication of work-related information to the supervisor periodically.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600799200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.