This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will provides software engineering to various integrated, systems of systems and distributed training projects in R20.
- You will provide software support of fielded legacy systems.
- You will provide software support for the development of software architectures, software design, and code development.
- You will support software engineering tasking for LCMS, Naval and Joint training systems, test, readiness, and assessment tool based systems.
- You will support software integration and testing.
- You will analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan the development of a new application or modification of an existing application.
- You will analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- You will confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to design applications and obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600733900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.