You will serve as an IT Specialist (INFOSEC) in the Naval Architecture and Engineering Department - Attack Submarine Branch of CARDEROCK DIV NS.Learn more about this agency
This position is within the Warfare Demonstration Project. The NT-05 pay encompasses the GS-13/14 pay grades. This position is not high-grade, therefor, the salary is capped at the GS-13 step 10 pay grade ($134,798).
- You will serve as the PMS 394 Advanced Undersea Systems Cybersecurity Team Lead.
- You will identify materials, processes, and information that require protection
- You will recommend the level of security classification and other protections required
- You will act as a primary stakeholder in the underlying IT operational processes and functions that support the service
- You will work with other service managers and product owners to balance and prioritize services to meet customer requirements
- You will coordinate and manage the overall cyber security service provided to a customer end-to-end.
- You will collaborate with organizational managers to support organizational objectives
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600705100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.