This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA OPERATIONS DIV CUR OPS BR/MD SH SEC
- Serves as technical/operational shift lead on one of three teams that provides 24x7 cover over CCC operations.
- Provides technical/operational guidance and direction to lower grade Watch Officers (WO) and routinely serves as the shift supervisor.
- Facilitates the planning, analysis, design, development, testing, configuration, implementation, integration, operation, maintenance, and restoration of (IT) networked systems.
- Develops and implements multifaceted management plans for the complex interdependent networks comprising the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN).
- Provides direction and guidance in researching, interpreting, analyzing, and applying highly complex network operations tactics, techniques, procedures, processes, and best practices to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Analyzes changing customer requirements for systems modifications and services based upon examination of the evolving state of the DoDIN.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600685800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.