This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a Cybersecurity Assessor evaluating cybersecurity compliance using a systematic process to assess risks from multiple vectors, determine root causes and provide recommended mitigation strategies.
- You will be responsible for evaluating IT Systems and related functions to determine an organization's cybersecurity readiness in accordance with U.S. Government (USG), Department of Defense (DoD), Department of the Navy (DON) and command policies.
- You will audit, inspect and use assessment principles, plans, policies, standards, methods and procedures and tools to identify and evaluate technical and non-technical factors for the organization's cybersecurity status.
- You will incorporate all available information to assess an organization's cyber defense posture.
- You will compile lessons learned from inspections to contribute to cybersecurity vulnerability knowledge management and resultant training efforts.
75% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600670200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.