You will serve as a IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) in the INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY, 59500 of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
This announcement has been amended to close on: 05/19/2021.
Applicants who have applied for this announcement need not reapply to be considered for this vacancy
- You will provide evaluation, assessment, and recommendations for project/program policy in support of system design, acquisition, development, deployment and operations in diverse security environments IAW National and DOD requirements.
- You will conduct audits and assessments of complex technical systems.
- You will determine and apply the appropriate rigor while conducting testing and evaluation of complex operating systems, networking hardware, and non-traditional equipment.
- You will summarize and report vulnerabilities and weaknesses verbally and in writing to the appropriate level of leadership.
- You will lead/develop technical and work documents necessary to support the management, performance and execution of projects (e.g., statements of work, spending plans, work breakdown structures,)
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600656100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.