- Who may apply: All U.S. Citizens.
- Position is located in the Information Technology Directorate, Corporate Systems, Internal Systems, Lifecycle Tools and Reporting. ZTECD.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Implementation and enforcement of all DoD information system Information Assurance (IA) program policies and procedures for assigned systems as defined by the security certification and accreditation documentation
- Oversees the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) for supported systems
- Provides expertise to ensure required certification and accreditation support documentation is properly prepared and submitted
- Provides applicable advice and guidance in implementing IT security policies and procedures in the operation of automated information systems to management and users
- Ensures that all IA-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals
- Monitors and stays abreast of new security policy and reviews system security and privacy policies for management
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600635200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.