As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Asset Management), you will conduct and assist in the supervision of Asset Management activities in national banks and thrifts.Learn more about this agency
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Asset Management), you will:
- Serve as examiner-in-charge (EIC), or assist in asset management examinations at community, midsize banks or large banks. Supervisory activities may involve both routine and complex asset management activities.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor asset management supervisory activities, including assessing risk, developing supervisory strategies, and determining the scope of supervisory activities.
- Provide asset management leadership and training to other examiners and may instruct at formal schools and be an asset management consultant to employees and managers.
- Conduct or participate in discussions with bank management on findings and recommendations.
- Prepare communications to foster positive changes within the bank and maintain effective communications within the OCC and ensure that appropriate coordination and follow-up activities take place.
50% or less - This position may require extensive travel up to 50%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600629700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.