This position is at the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). This position serves in a developmental role as an IT Specialist (SYSANALYSIS), grade CU-11 with the full performance level of CU-13.Learn more about this agency
As an IT Specialist (SYSANALYSIS), you will:
- Serve as a customer advocate to document business needs, as well as current workflow and to-be workflow from various stakeholders.
- As a team member, support the development of custom software applications and business information systems to include requirements in management, design, programming, implementation, and training.
- Support OCIO program and project managers for information system and project deployments by performing requirements gathering and analysis; coordinate with developers and subject matter experts to validate business requirements; and, coordinate with customers and subject matter experts to complete system and process documentation and training guides for business information systems.
- Support business process reengineering efforts aimed at finding operational efficiencies to recommend to management.
- Participate in the validation and/or testing of new software releases prior to their release for agency use.
- Prioritize work requests in accordance with the Division Director's and/or IT Prioritization Council's (ITPC) direction and technical subject matter experts to satisfy internal and external audit requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600561100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.