This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide advice and guidance on wide range and variety of complex IT issues and ensure customers receive current version of supported software as they become available.
- You will ensure customers receive current version of supported software, assist end users in recovering data in the event of hardware or software failure and monitor and troubleshoot systems availability.
- You will Interpret a continual stream of DoD and Navy computing regulations and advisories, and develop tailored methods, approaches, and procedures for addressing them and notifies end users about important OS and application updates.
- You will work with the end users to ensure that the platform operating system and COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) (applications are standardized and uniform across agency lines to tile maximum extent possible.
- You will continually analyze the status of the platform for which he/she is responsible and makes recommendations on best computing practices.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600492600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.