Who may apply: All U.S. CitizensLearn more about this agency
Position is located in: Information and Technology Directorate, Payroll Services.
This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Conducts fact-finding meetings with customers to specifically identify web page/internet requirements.
- Researches web technologies to identify and apply new technologies to business practices.
- Collects systems data and conducts analysis, designs web pages, creates site content, and prepares programming specifications based upon customer need and source of data.
- Develops plans, schedules, and estimates resource requirements to deliver web products.
- Analyzes factors such as site usage, availability of current data, and purpose of the site.
- Considers downloading time of information, tables, site navigation, and security standards.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600424800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.