THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a SUPERVISORY FACILITY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST - Title 5, Position Description Number T5801100 and is part of the WI 128 CES Milwaukee, Wisconsin Air National Guard.
- Determines the type of personnel required to operate and maintain facilities, evaluates employee effectiveness and identify training needs, provides formal or on-the-job instruction in building operation and maintenance functions.
- Plans and Programming. Responsible for the sustained reliability of Real Property Facilities in support of ANG organizations.
- Supervises and directs the formulation, integration and advocacy of organizational financial budgets and provides inputs to support PPBS issues.
- Directs and supervises recurring maintenance and repair, through customer based work order requests, self-help, and building manager programs.
- The position provides critical direction in contract development and execution. Incumbents input to Statements of Work (SOW), project books, and the design process to ensure successful execution of the Base Master Plan.
- Manage construction, repair, and maintenance contracts to ensure compliance to SOW and specifications
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600389500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.