You will serve as an Administrative/Technical Specialist the Spectrum Warfare Systems Department (WX), IR/RF SystemsTechnologies Division (WXR), Dispenser Design and Prototype Branch (WXRM) of NAVAL SURFACE WARFARE CENTER.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a task Manager responsible for design, production, evaluation and quality assurance of countermeasures dispenser system components.
- You will provide expertise in the area of acquisition engineering, in-service engineering and sustainment of new or improved systems.
- You will prioritize requirements of the project and be accountable for successful execution of program milestones.
- You will prepare and deliver detailed presentations to internal and external stakeholders that detail all aspects of project execution.
- You will be responsible for identifying program and technical risks associated with each project, and develop appropriate strategies to mitigate these risks.
- You will prepare Statements of Work (SOWs) and Task Planning Sheets (TPSs) that clearly define tasking and the amount of funding required to perform various tasks.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600186400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.