You will serve as a RANGE SCHEDULER in the PACIFIC MISSLE RANGE FACILITY, RANGE SCHEDULING OFFICE of PACIFIC MISSILE RANGE FACILITY.Learn more about this agency
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 10.28% will be added to the stated salary. COLA is subject to change at any time.
- You will be responsible for the initiation, development and recommendation of range scheduling policies, procedures, processes, guidance and control for the assigned range schedule to be implemented and executed.
- You will conduct extensive and continuous personal contact within the range in order to acquire or disseminate information, make recommendations and/or defend previous recommendations.
- You will coordinate and review plans and range schedules for the execution of all training and testing events to be conducted at Pacific Missile Range Facility (PMRF) and other remote sites.
- You will plan for mission accomplishments considering facilities, equipment, manpower, capabilities and budget limitations
- You will develop procedures for contractor range scheduling support requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600178200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.