OPEN TO THE PUBLICLearn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a first-level supervisor, providing planning, directing, organizing, and exercising control over nonsupervisory employees assigned; and as a subject-matter expert in regards to all matters relating to sensitive activities and is responsible for cradle-to-grave (continued under Responsibilities)
** Salary ranges includes local market supplements **
The organizational location of this position is: HQ AFSOC (DAT A MASKED).
- conception and implementation of signature reduction projects that incorporate organizational directives and emerging technological advances.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities.
- As a sensitive activities specialist, incumbent is responsible for providing subject-matter expertise for operational planning and execution.
- Serves as a sensitive activities support officer and as such accomplishes difficult projects, programs, or assignments related to evaluating and reviewing tools and techniques.
- Serves as a project development expert and guides new initiatives and programs toward a desired end-state.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600163000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.