This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: As a technical lead in the Mechanical Design Section you will coordinate and integrate projects involving multidisciplinary product delivery teams for large Civil Works construction projects such as multipurpose dams, river navigation structures, fish hatcheries, etc.
- Directing the technical work of engineers and technicians in the development and review of design reports, contract plans, and specifications for assigned projects.
- Using technical knowledge of engineering principles such as hydropower and other industrial facilities developing scopes of work, Memorandum of Understanding's (MOUs), quality control plans, budgets and schedules, and resourcing of jobs.
- Establishing criteria for the development of new engineering documents.
- Leading meetings and conducting presentations for various audiences including Engineering and Construction staff, other agencies, divisions, senior management, and/or external stakeholders.
- Working within the framework of Project Management Business Process (PMBP) business process system and serving as primary contact for all customers on assigned tasks.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600117400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.