About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This is a Mixed Teacher (Secondary) position: 0310/0320 (see Position Requirements), located at Ankara ES/HS.
This vacancy announcement is open to all current, permanent DoDEA-Europe Educators, which includes current, permanent educators in Cuba.
This is an unaccompanied assignment. Family members are not eligible to travel to Ankara, Turkey or as a dependent for command sponsorship.
- Uses teaching principles and best practices and standards-based instruction.
- Selects, adapts, or modifies teaching methods or materials that experience indicates will be most effective in teaching the assigned grade level(s) and subject matter.
- Possesses a repertoire of strategies to accommodate the differentiated needs of learners.
- Communicates clear expectations for student success and behavior
- Integrates approved technology into instruction
- Maintains individual and class records using the school information system as appropriate.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/600116600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.