The Student Trainee will be placed in a Livestock, Poultry and Grain Market News (LPGMN) Office. The purpose of LPGMN is to furnish producers, buyers, and other interested members of the trade, as well as the consuming public, with a wide range of timely, accurate, and impartial information on supply, demand, movement, distribution, prices and price trends.Learn more about this agency
2 Positions available located in Des Moines, IA
2 Positions available located in St Joseph, MO
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Gathers data or preliminary research connected with assigned projects.
- Collects and reviews a variety of technical data.
- Evaluates information for validity and provides follow-up to any outliers.
- Assists with the preparation of technical documents and prepares those documents for public dissemination.
- Assists with the development, testing, and troubleshooting of internal and external user applications, configurations, and data reporting.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599953100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.