This position is located in the Enterprise and Systems Integration Center, Quality Engineering and System Assurance. The Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) is the Army's Center of Lethality, and provides more than 90 percent of the Army's lethality to soldiers. CCDC mission includes: improving already fielded items, developing new items, maintaining a strong armament technology base in government, industry and academia and providing technical support to Soldiers in the field.Learn more about this agency
- Apply a complete range of quality assurance principles, techniques and methodologies.
- Participate in pre-award contract activities and source evaluation to determine ability of prospective contractor to perform according to Government requirements.
- Establish and document test and inspection programs for assigned products/materiel.
- Ensure that quality requirements are established, implemented and maintained for complex armament products/materiel.
- Prepare technical reports, briefings and presentations to effectively convey findings and recommendations to customers, senior leaders and other stakeholders.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599935900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.