This position is located on the Coronado National Forest in Tucson,AZ.Learn more about this agency
The position is responsibility for the development of annual work plans and the execution and administration of short range plans relating to recreation, lands, trails, special uses, and minerals activities.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Mena Showman at 970-799-2822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coordinate with other natural resource specialists such as engineers, wildlife biologists, etc. to ensure program requirements are included in the project planning and execution.
- Monitor new construction of recreation trails, parking areas, trailhead facilities, campgrounds, picnic areas, parking areas, and access roads in consultation with other resource personnel.
- Develop environmental documents including impact of statements concerning proposed recreational sites, wilderness, trails, or Off Highway Vehicles (OHV) programs on other resources.
- Monitor natural resource management activities to prepare management recommendations of accomplishments.
- Plan the work to be accomplished by assigning work to employees and establishing production or quality standards for the unit's work.
Occasional travel - May be required to attend training, meeting or visit sites.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599933800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.