THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a PRODUCTION CONTROLLER (T32), Position Description Number D1255000 and is part of the AL FMS 24, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
ORGANIZATION: FMS #24, ANDALUSIA, AL
SELECTING OFFICIAL: CW4 T. BAKER
**THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO CURRENT FMS #24 EMPLOYEES ONLY.**
(1) Establishes plans and schedules for maintenance and repair, using multiple process production methods and procedures for a variety of vehicles and equipment such as combat vehicles, heavy-duty engineering and mobile equipment, tracked vehicles, towed and self-propelled artillery, communications and electronic equipment, guided missile systems, and small arms. Implements maintenance plans and monitors progress of accomplishments.
(2) Ensures Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTO&E) or Table of Distribution and Allowances (TDA) reportable Line Item Numbers (LIN) are properly managed, reported and accounted for with respect to readiness reports, property accountability reports, and system management. Based on guidance received, prioritizes resources to ensure the highest level of readiness in support of training and mobilization requirements of supported units. Ensures that Army Materiel Status System (AMSS) equipment readiness reports are correct and submitted in a timely manner to meet Department of the Army (DA) reporting suspense.
(3) Programs workload, shop space, and available personnel on a short and long-term basis. Conducts initial and long range planning on matters which include multiple process production, maintenance operations, equipment readiness, including mechanical skills, availability of test and diagnostic equipment, repair parts, annual training requirements, mobilization requirements; and other factors influencing the repair, modification, and maintenance of equipment and readiness reporting.
(4) Ensures that unit Class 9 (CL IX) accounts are funded, budgeted, and executed to maximize readiness. Performs demand analysis on unit CL IX expenses to determine proper stockage to sustain unit mission requirements.
(5) Designates and maintains current maintenance priorities by Force Activity Designator, pacing items, Equipment Readiness Codes (ERC) A, B, and C equipment type, available funds, commander's priority, state/national priorities (in the case of floods, fires, and mobilizations), and unit supported.
(6) Performs other duties as assigned.
PLEASE CONTACT HRO FOR COMPLETE POSITION DESCRIPTION.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599895000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.