About the Position: Army Public Health Center mission is to promote and prevent disease, injury and disability of Soldiers, military retirees, their Families and Department of the Army Civilian Employees; and assure effective execution of full spectrum veterinary services for Army and Department of Defense Veterinary missions.Learn more about this agency
You will serve as the Chief, Human Resources Division, Business Operations Directorate, Army Public Health Center (APHC), responsible for:
- Civilian Human Resource personnel actions for APHC. Duties include, but are not limited to, responding to difficult issues involving complex projects/problems requiring policy interpretations.
- Plan and conduct special projects or studies to identify and resolve problems or issues.
- Develop interventions for management on significant HR issues and concerns such as, resolving performance issues, grievances, and settlement negotiations.
- Serve as the APHC representative for coordination of HR information technology system support.
- Identify and recommend improvement to the commands HR program.
- Develop implementation plans taking into consideration personnel, budget, manpower, and other management requirements.
- Provide staff level advisory services and consulting services to management, commanders, and other staff members.
- Represent the command at meetings, conferences, and workshops.
Occasional travel - Up to 15% business travel may be required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599832000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.