You will serve as a SUPERVISORY IT PRJOJECT MANAGER (SYSANALYSIS) in the COMMAND, CONTROL, COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPUTER (C4) SYSTEMS of MILITARY SEALIFT COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
To learn more about Military Sealift Command, please visit us at https://sealiftcommand.com/work-ashore.
- You will organize work to balance competing demands of an information technology (IT) project.
- You will evaluate the outcome of a completed information technology (IT) project.
- You will evaluate information technology (IT) security events to recommend corrective action.
- You will develop Individual Development Plan (IDPs) for division personnel.
- You will establish and maintain a project schedule for an information technology (IT) project.
- You will provide oversight and management of shipboard C4 systems supporting the Auxiliary Fleet (PM2/PM4/PM8).
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599806600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.