You will serve as the Division Manager in the Southern California Unmanned & Integrated Warfare Support Division of NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV KEYPORT WA.Learn more about this agency
- You will improve the health of assigned competencies by developing measurements to assess and monitor in order to take action based upon those measurements.
- You will ensure that the health of the those competencies are developed, maintained, and improved through sufficient staffing levels (capacity) with the required skills and capabilities.
- You will document and deploy processes and procedures that provide the necessary technical direction in accordance with federal, Navy, NAVSEA, Keyport, and other regulations and policies.
- You will develop effective contractor support strategies, and manage contractor support; providing feedback on contractor services.
- You will develop, implement, and manage professional growth and training programs that improve technical and professional skills; identifying training, skills, and qualifications required at each pay grade or level.
- You will promote the advancement of personnel through academic development programs; using employee recognition systems and processes, and ensuring division personnel receive the proper and meaningful performance/conduct feedback.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599800900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.