This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will ensure cybersecurity, information assurance, and compliance of all information systems and peripherals at SAP facilities in Lemoore, CA.
- You will research, develop, implement, test, review and improve information security practices, procedures, and policy in order to protect classified information and prevent unauthorized access to information systems.
- You will implement security measures, execute Assured File Transfers (AFT), perform security audits, and train users.
- You will define, create and maintain the documentation for certification and accreditation of each information system.
- You will plan and deliver customer support services, including installation and configuration of hardware and software for various types of computer equipment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599758100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.