You will serve as a MANAGER in the SIGNATURES FLEET SYSTEMS DIVISION within the SIGNATURES DEPARTMENT of CARDEROCK DIV NS.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-5 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to the GS-14 and GS-15.
- You will serve as Division Head of an organization of approx. 70 scientists, engineers, and support personnel located at Carderock (West Bethesda), Olney, and other sites.
- You will provide mentorship and technical guidance to division members, assist in career development, assess performance and provide feedback, hire new employees to meet staffing needs, and manage division overhead and project funding.
- You will oversee In-Service Engineering Agent and Technical Direction Agent functions for designated roles and systems in support of sponsor and Fleet requirements including systems and networks which support data acquisition, analysis and reporting.
- You will serve as an advocate for the Divisions technical programs in coordination of facilities, contracting, and cyber policies affecting mission execution.
- You will provide leadership across the entire Fleet Signatures Systems Division portfolio, including ACoustic INTelligence data collection and analysis systems, Signature Guidance systems, and onboard signature monitoring systems.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599754200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.