See below for important information regarding this jobLearn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Performs research to resolve inventory discrepancies. Investigates stock/record/material discrepancies impacting inventory balances.
- Receives a variety of communications such as emails, telephone calls, letters, reports, IOMs, etc., concerning discrepancies involving material inspections, issues, shipments, receipts, storage and (contd.)
- (contd.) inventory adjustment actions generated externally or from local processing.
- Performs physical inventory counts, material inspections and location survey checks. Updates records based on cyclic inspections, and researches receipt discrepancies for record adjustments.
- Receives information of discrepancies, investigates material, and responds to defective material messages in support of the COSIS program.
- Assists in the development of quality control plans and process improvement initiatives for the purpose of enhancing overall inventory accuracy and accountability. Assists in cycling inspections and AD Hoc discrepancy processing.
- May operate material handling equipment (MHE) such as forklifts and stock selectors to move material.
- Operates an aisle mobile hybrid crane vehicle to conduct audits within the high-rise storage areas.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599694300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.