THIS IS A TITLE 32 DUAL STATUS POSITIONLearn more about this agency
DUTY LOCATION: Army Aviation Support Facility (AASF), Windsor Locks, CT
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
Area 2: All currently employed full-time temporary technician personnel and all current traditional members of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to administer and maintain Unit Level Logistics System- Aviation (ULLS-A) at the AASF. Position provides guidance to users in the daily operation and maintenance of the ULLS-A system and serves as the point of contact between the AASF and external supporting organizations (e.g., Combat Service Support Automation Management Office AVCRAD, National Guard).
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
The major duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creates local modifications to the STAMIS system.
- Ensures data and data files are accurately entered into a system through the Local Area Network (LAN).
- Troubleshoots common or recurring problems experienced by laptop users.
- Ensures reports accurately reflect individual aircraft status.
- Serves as the Terminal Area Security Officer (TASO) with security oversight over AASF ULLS-A system components.
Occasional travel - Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599689000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.