This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Office of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), located in District of Columbia, District of Columbia.Learn more about this agency
**This announcement will be remain open for 10 business days OR until the first 200 applications have been received, whichever happens first.**
- Provides statistical guidance on matters concerning clinical programs that may or may not support FDA licensure/approval of medical countermeasures and to evaluate data generated from BARDA supported clinical and preclinical programs.
- Develops the statistical aspects of BARDA programs, which includes serving as an expert consultant and advisor to top-level subject matter experts and agency officials on statistical segments of health or human services projects.
- Critically reviews statistical analysis plans of others.
- Develops statistical components of regulatory documents for BARDA supported clinical submissions and responses to inquiries.
- Provides statistical training, upon request, for statisticians and non-statisticians on statistical methods, tests, and data interpretation.
- Identifies specific statistical research areas that merit investigation, develops new hypotheses and approaches for studies, and evaluates the feasibility of such endeavors.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599680900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.