This position is located in the Vancouver Audit Department (CNV) organization in Internal Audit (CN) within Compliance, Audit and Risk (C), Bonneville Power Administration (BPA).
The purpose of this position is to serve as an auditor providing audits, analyses, assistance, and advice to BPA business lines, corporate, and/or support organizations.Learn more about this agency
As an Auditor, you will:
- Perform a variety of internal audits and reviews of programs and operations.
- Conduct tests of financial processes.
- Conduct operational audits, reviews, and analyses involving a wide range of BPA activities and operations.
- Conduct audits of complex IT systems and recommends which areas to audit and the methods to use for obtaining valid information.
- Develop new audit methods, techniques, and criteria for auditing program operations.
- Provide advice for making modifications to systems, programs, or operations.
- Perform contract-related audits and reviews.
- Provide investigative and fact-finding assistance to help managers and others resolve instances of potential fraud, waste, abuse, or other misconduct.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599596500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.