Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
DEPENDENTS: Dependents are not authorized. This is an unaccompanied tour.
OFF BASE DRESS: Men wear slacks and shirts with sleeves. Women must wear a black robe-like cover called an abaya (only off base).
PASSPORT/VISA: Selectee will be required to obtain diplomatic (no-fee) passport and a Saudi VISA prior to deployment.
- Serves as the Supervisory Auditor in a branch or resident office responsible for the supervision, conduct, and accomplishment of a segment of the audit program. Leads a major segment of the total audit program plan
- Serves as a team leader and member of a participative work team (PWT) consisting of professional auditors. Establishes annual goals complementary to region/agency goals and objectives
- Reviews audit programs, working papers, progress on the audit assignment, and draft audit reports. Ensures that quantitative methods and computerized auditing techniques are being utilized as appropriate in the audit process
- Communicates DCAA audit services and maintains audit liaison with acquisition officials
- Counsels and advises employees. Evaluates performance, recommends and approves training and development, recommends recognition and promotion, and initiates appropriate remedial action for performance or conduct deficiencies
25% or less - There may be approximately 25% travel by commercial aircraft
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599505400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.