You will serve as a Program Manager and Lean Black Belt for the Undersea Weapons Department at Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Keyport, WA.Learn more about this agency
- You will oversee process improvement and production optimization, industrial engineering, modeling and simulation and related mathematical modeling, operations research, data modeling and data science initiatives.
- You will provide strategic planning for future requirements that include facilities, equipment, production management and human capital strategy development.
- You will formulate plans and facilitate courses of action with Navy, Department of Defense (DoD) and the broader Intelligence Community (IC) customers related to process improvement planning and policy-making, tasking, funding and project execution.
- You will engage directly with Division Heads when selecting projects and processes for Lean events.
- You will manage work ensuring individual and branch tasks are completed on schedule or early, at or below planned cost, and with the quality/performance required.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599505000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.