THIS IS A TITLE 32 DUAL STATUS POSITIONLearn more about this agency
DUTY LOCATION: Theater Aviation Sustainment Maintenance Group (TASMG), Groton, CT
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel, assigned to the TASMG of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
This position is located within TASMG Projects and may be extended or terminated at the discretion of the TASMG Commander.
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to provide technical support for budget analysis and budget administration.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
The major duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and recommends procedures, objectives and processes pertaining to preparation and execution of the organizational budget.
- Prepares and updates status reports.
- Ensures timely submission of budget estimates by staff officials.
- Reviews and consolidates budget estimates, taking into account issues, problems and conflicts within the budget program.
- Persuades officials to revise estimates that do not conform to established guidelines or requirements.
Occasional travel - Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599496900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.