This position is in the Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It is being recruited under 10 U.S.C. 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service (CES) personnel system. Positions in the Cyber Excepted Service are positions necessary to carry out and support the mission of the United States Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level 3 within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA-JFHQ.
- Provides valued inputs to continuing policy debates governing establishment of training, readiness, and COOP guidelines and standards.
- Serves as the Command's modeling and simulation program manager for the Joint Cyber Training and Certification Standards program.
- Defines policy directives to establish Command standards.
- Analyzes information derived from training needs study to determine the current state of training assets.
- Leads development of training standards and baselines.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599496200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.