Who May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
The Infrastructure Security Division focuses on protecting critical infrastructure from all hazards by managing risk and enhancing resilience through collaboration with the critical infrastructure community, which includes private sector owners, operators, and employees; State, local, tribal, and territorial officials; and other Federal agencies.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the Administrative Specialist. Typical work assignments include:
- Responds to administrative and programmatic problems brought to the attention of the manager.
- Conducts briefings on special projects and sensitive administrative or programmatic issues.
- Develops and analyzes internal administrative policies and procedures of the office.
- Coordinates administrative actions and provides support to leadership by producing and editing materials.
- Monitors all office administration functions and transactions and prepares a variety of reports.
- Analyzes operational trends and compiles data for analysis by top level managers.
- Performs quality checks, technical editing, proofreading on a wide range of in-house deliverables.
- Monitors and manages the production of reports, informational and decision papers, and exercising strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599480400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.