See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Provides technical support services such as planning, evaluation, testing, installation and support for DLA Enterprise Microsoft Windows Server environments, including hardware, software, and networking.
- Isolates, identifies, analyzes, evaluates, and resolves complex hardware, software, and/or communications problems.
- Coordinates software release and export procedures with management, customers, information systems (IS) and communications personnel to ensure that communications options and software are network compatible prior to export to the customer.
- Serves as a technical mentor, provides guidance and informal cross training to less experienced technicians.
- Serves as a liaison between the local agency, DLA, Primary Level Field Activities (PFLA?s) and, where necessary, with vendors and contractors to determine feasibility and effectiveness of Microsoft Windows Server ...
- ...hardware/software/communications requirements for inclusion in DLA, Army, Air Force, Navy, and Joint Service Contracts.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599478400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.