See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement
- Develops and manages the Information Assurance Policy program that provides the guidance for implementation of information systems security technology and procedures.
- As a Program/Project Manager, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring program and project success.
- Maintaining a level of technical proficiency in order to understand and evaluate the contractor deliverables.
- Implements, manages and administers IT-C?s Management Internal Control Program (MICP).
- Deal with difficult problems and is able to solve problems independently and establish the appropriate working groups to solve the problems or items that are brought to their attention.
- Reviews questions related the policy.; updates and reviews of other tangential polices that impact or have tie-back into the IA Policy
- Reviews implementation of network security tools to include but not limited to firewalls, proxy servers and DMZ.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599452900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.