See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement
- Works independently and as part of a team working to resolve unusual cyber and IT performance problems stemming from complex situations with limited guidance.
- Delegates technical responsibility for accomplishment of individual and team assignments regarding cyber incident response, cyber threat detection, cyber watch officers and cyber audits.
- Makes decisions and revisions independently while establishing and maintaining open, clear and concise team guidelines and procedures so that the team maintains an audit ready posture and programs to aid in audits of the Agency.
- Implements personal initiative to respond quickly and accurately to changing workload priorities and situations.
- Performs operational functions as a Watch Officer for the organization and provides security services for DCMA Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC) Service Provider.
- Assists and advises the Director of Cybersecurity and leadership regarding the execution of operational matters and procedures related to security tasking/communications.
- Supports procurement actions for cybersecurity tools and cyber budget execution/ formation/ submission.
- Serves as the point of contact for communication and tracking and monitoring all ongoing and planned operations involving cybersecurity elements and higher organizational tasks.
- Supports the Contracting Officer's Representative in evaluating contractor performance and deliverables.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599451100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.