See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Identifies, examines, classifies, accepts, rejects, and disposes material and equipment; often the most complex and difficult items received by the site.
- Examines and classifies unusual or highly specialized items (e.g., those without markings or contain defects that are not easily identifiable).
- Prepares a variety of reports providing basis for the change in condition code classification and cost of repair estimates.
- Uses automated systems to perform the entire receiving process and to enter, change, delete, or prepare numerous discrepancy reports.
- Continually examines stock while in storage. Monitors shelf life adherence and determines whether to upgrade or downgrade, condition codes on stored items.
- Performs individual and consolidated packing and repacking of a variety of items using any of the range of accepted packing containers, materials, devices, methods, and techniques for air and surface shipment.
- Performs work in the warehouse environment to accomplish all facets of moving, storing, picking, and packing of material for receipt or issue.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599447200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.