About the Position: Information Technology Cybersecurity Specialist (Systems Analysis/Systems Administration) position located in the Directorate of Production Engineering.Learn more about this agency
THIS POSITION WILL BE FILLED USING DIRECT HIRE AUTHORITY FOR DOMESTIC DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL BASE (DIB) AND MAJOR RANGE AND TEST FACILITIES BASE (MRTFB) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE.
- Apply Information Technology analytical processes to the planning, design and implementation of new and improved information systems to meet requirements.
- Perform installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware and software systems.
- Determine systems resources including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability.
- Conduct process reengineering, feasibility studies and trade-off analyses.
- Provide Project Management Support by serving as a consultant, providing personnel and project teams with software engineering and project management support.
50% or less - Approximately 50% Business Travel Required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599445600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.